
I always thought that I was busy before, but now I know the true meaning of being busy with a new baby. Brenly is now little over 4months old & the light of mommy & daddy's life. Don't know what we would do without her, she is amazing!!! I still have not left her overnight anywhere, call me crazy, but I can't part without her yet. It is hard enough leaving her at the sitters when mommy has to go to work. I want her with me, I don't care to do anythingelse, & daddy is the same way!! She is now so busy, rolling over, jabbering, loves to stand & sit. And we have mastered sweet potatoes, no on carrots & will start squash in a few days.
Once again, this is long overdue, but after 2.5 hours of pushing, Brenly Mae Francis made her appearance, August 11, 2010 at 2:19 pm. She weighed 8lbs, 9oz & 20.5inches long. With a dimple chin & head full of dark hear, she instantly stole mommy & daddy's heart. We are so excited to have her, & everyone just knew we were having a boy...SUPRISE!! The first couple of months were a little rocky, Brenly had colic & was inconsolable in the evenings, especially at 6pm at night...ugghh, so glad she grew out of that. I don't know who cried more, Brenly or mommy?!? We are well past those days, although she is not big on crowds or strangers, but overall is a happy baby. We survived the christmas holidays, & didn't get spoiled too much :)



No comments:
Post a Comment